Monday, October 26, 2009

A little something

I was just sitting here, wrapped up in my house coat and shooing my dogs away. It is a very chilly 55 degrees with rain to boot. My dogs are trying very hard to get me to hold all three of them at once. Not going to happen here at the desk, not enough room and very difficult to type this post I'm trying to create in my mind. I am thinking! Stop pestering me and go lay down under the blankie. So..back to thinking what to post, something witty or funny or just something. I ended up with the latter.

I was reviewing the facts on last post, hubby walks into kitchen.

I tell him...I have come to the conclusion that I AM crazy

Hubby...I've been telling you that for years

Me...LOL, yeah but I'm afraid it maybe true

Hubby...I know it's true, I've been calling you "Crazy old lady" or "Crazy woman" for years.

Me...laughing so hard tears are coming to the corners of my eyes

Hubby...You just now realizing I was right!

Me...still laughing and waving for him to stop

Hubby...wake up crazy woman! You've been living a dream!



Me...thanks hubby, you just gave me my post for the day! Now, go back to your scary movie!

Hubby...mindlessly wanders around kitchen, opens fridge, walks back to stove.

Me...what are you looking for?

Hubby...I got the munchies

Me...You just had a brisket burger an hour ago, your munchies not strong enough for another burger? LOL, I'm starting to think you are eating cause you are bored. Do you need me to find you something to do?

Hubby...gone from my sight in a flash!!

3 comments:

kathryn said... [Reply to comment]

HA! The mystery of making them disappear....revealed!

ONE WORD about finding them something to DO....and they VANISH!

POOF!

Tinkerschnitzel said... [Reply to comment]

If it makes you feel any better, my husband calls me the crazy cat lady. He's just waiting for me to lose it. :)

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Kathryn...yup, works everytime!

Tinkerschnitzel...were in this boat together!