Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sense of Humor

Eight o clock in the evening, the phone is ringing.

It hasn't rang all day.

I walk towards the phone and calculate the day, oh it is Wednesday.

I know it is my niece wanting help with homework.

I look at the caller ID, yup I'm right. I pick up the phone and say:

Me...The teacher is not in...

Niece...silence...Aunt Heather?

Me...I bust out laughing

Niece...more silence

Me...I ask "Didn't you find that funny?"

Niece...NOO (matter of factly)

Me...Don't you have a sense of humor?

Niece...Yes (again with the same tone)

Me...Then why aren't you laughing?

Niece...I need the teacher to be in!

Me...Oh, so you DON'T have a sense of humor!

Niece...(frustrated and yelling) I DO SO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR, BUT I USED IT ALL UP AT SCHOOL!!!

Aunt Heather is ROTFLMAO!!!!
I guess she has a limited supply!

5 comments:

Spot said... [Reply to comment]

Wow! Who knew that stuff was in such short supply?! Something must be done about this!!!

That's too funny!
♥Spot

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Spot...such a limited supply, maybe she should pace herself. LOL

kathryn said... [Reply to comment]

Oh! Sounds like she was DONE. As in, she'd probably already been at it for a while and she just wanted it OVER.

I can relate!

mch3n said... [Reply to comment]

Aunt Heather you are a little MEAN ONE.
You just had to put this on your daily blog.
Anyways the blog was funny.

LOL


Hannah

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Kathryn...I can also relate. Sometimes I just don't feel like laughing.

Miss Hannah Boo...I'm not being mean. Your just too funny and don't even know it. Remember your the laughter QUEEN and I am your humble sevant. I bow to you!! LOL!!