Saturday, October 31, 2009

My shirt is too small!

You see this red shirt he is wearing at the age of 33,


Now try to imaging what this 51 year old body looked like in that same shirt!



He's in his room scrounging around looking for a warmer shirt.

I faintly hear him whining that his shirt is too small.

I tell him to let me see.

He says NO WAY! You'll laugh.

Just come on out and let me see. Surely it can't be that small, I go through his clothes all the time weeding out the ones that don't fit anymore

He warned me!

After my laughter dies down a little..
I tell him that he got into the saved clothes. You know the ones we put away and dig out every now and then to laugh at the thing we actually wore.

I'm somewhat back to normal now, but then he says...

HELP ME OUT OF THIS THING! I CAN'T GET IT OFF!!

4 comments:

Spot said... [Reply to comment]

Hahahahah. Poor hubby! What always amazes me is that they can't tell it's too small when they pick it up?? I can tell a shirt is not gonna fit me just by looking at it. Poor guy, stuck in his own shirt!

♥Spot

A Valdese Blogger said... [Reply to comment]

I know the feeling.

Janet said... [Reply to comment]

I'm so glad I wasn't drinking coffee while reading this!

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Spot...I know silly, right! No sense of size.

Valdese...You too huh? It happens to the best of ya.

Janet...Does that mean you are learning?