Monday, December 21, 2009

Time with Hubby

Spending time with hubby includes:

Eating together..so far only speggetti and meatballs

Watching whole movies..anything he flips the remote to or even watching two movies at once, because of those blasted commercials.

Laughing, cutting up and talking..anything is fair game..from stupid commercials. to history, to the cat massaging hubbies belly with claws!

It's the watching whole movies, that I'm having difficulty with. I get stiff from setting to long, so I am constantly getting up. Hubby thinks I am going to leave the room and I get the evil eye. LOL! I would under normal times, but I promised to be a good girl and I am doing my best. But after he is asleep, all bets are off! LOL! Thus here I am, trying to squeeze in a post.

We had a little showdown ealier.

I was getting his lunch ready for tomorrow.
He walks up to me and bumps me in the arm with his empty 100oz jug.
I tell him he is going to have to wait for me to make some more kool-aid.
He bumps me again.
I wave my knife at him and say.."you better watch it, I have a knife!"
He busts out laughing and claims that my toothpick is not a knife!
I laugh and wave him away.
Next thing I know he is coming out of his room..
Waves a big giant hunting blade in front of himself grinning from ear to ear "Now, this is a knife!!"

I couldn't stop laughing...

My mind had an image of kids playing around and professing..

Mine is bigger than yours is!! Sing-song

LMAO!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Sneaking in a post...how funny is that!

Maureen@IslandRoar said... [Reply to comment]

Sounds like there needs to be a camera planted in your house to catch these antics!
Now get back to couple time!

Menopausal New Mom said... [Reply to comment]

Well at least you two are having a fun time together. As for me, I can't sit still through an entire movie either!

Stephanie Faris said... [Reply to comment]

You guys are goofs. Sounds like good times! We have a thing where, if one of us gets up, the other will pause whatever we're watching until the other comes back. We have a DVR.

kathryn said... [Reply to comment]

Oh, that is SUCH a GUY thing, right? Who has the bigger one?

Sounds like you two have a great time together...lucky you!

mindy@thesuburbanlife said... [Reply to comment]

I'm thinking that your hubby was channeling Crocodile Dundee...getting all macho with his big knife. =) Hope your 'couple time' continues to be entertaining, although by the sounds of things that's pretty much how things work around your house! =)
Mindy
www.thesuburbanlife.com

babYpose said... [Reply to comment]

lol!

mch3n said... [Reply to comment]

You guys are too funny LOL.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Suzicate...I was sneaking, now I just wait for him to go to bed.

Maureen...Heck no! I hate that feeling of being watched. LOL!

Menopausal...We most generally have lots of fun. It is really painful to sit for hours.

Stephanie...Lucky you! We wish we had a DVR!

Kathryn...LOL! Thanks!

Mindy...LOL!! I didn't think of that! Probably so!

Babypose...Thanks for visiting.

Sister...You know it!

Angelia (Texas) said... [Reply to comment]

Ya'll are funny!! (and dangerous!) LOL.