Friday, December 4, 2009

Trophy Time


I have had this lovly award bestowed on me by Suzicate over at Water Witch's Daughter . I am baffled but extremely thrilled! If you have never checked her out, please do so. She has an "Old Friend" quality to her posts. Here's the thing..If you like me, then your really going to like her!

Rules are to share seven traits about yourself and pass it on.

Hmmm..Not to sure I have seven, but I'll give it a whirl.

Since I am not good at figuring myself out, I decided to see what others had to say.

My Mom...all negitives! What is up with that, MOM?
Stubborn...Okay maybe I can see that, a little.
Holds a grudge...Very true! There are just somethings I can't seem to get past.
Hoarder...Mom's version of hoarding is not like you would see on tv. She is probaly refering to the fact that I have a lot of keepsakes (like my very old teddy bear) or maybe even refering to the 40+ coffee cups (for two people) or the two drawers full of hand towels. I think that is not hoarding , just collecting. My house is NOT like those on tv, I like a clean house.


OCD is more like it! Not compulsive but collective!

My best friend of 17 years...Another negitive, but with humor behind it.
Short term memory loss...Many times when we were going to Bingo, she would ask me to stop at the store. I would most of the time just drive right on by, even though she just screamed at me "The Store!!" Her most fond and humorous memory of me! LOL

My Brother...sweet and negitive!
Caring, but bitchy.. I mother him! I care so much about him, I tend to come off as preachy or as he would put it..Bitchy! All I want is for him to stand up for himself and stop letting people control him! Is that too much to ask for? I think NOT!


Okay fine, that was bitchy.
(sorry for the bad words) Lets move on..

Hubby...Sweetest man I know.
He says the are all wrong! So sweet, you know he's just saying that so he can stay out of trouble! LOL!

Loving and Caring!
His definition of this is...
I keep the fat man's belly happy, cause he gets fed everyday! LOL!

BFF Janet says...Very sweet! You Rock Girl!
Thrifty...I have no choice but to be thrifty!
Creative...Yes, I can find ways to use things most people would throw away.


My sister says...
Hilarious...Her and Janet are the only ones that thought this. I can make my sister laugh, even with just answering the phone. She is hilarious too!


Now on to finding the lucky winners. Hmm, let me see...

Angelia over at Living, Loving, Laughing...

Stepanie over at Steph in the City

Shell over at Everythings better on a stick

Joshua over at The Technical Parent

7 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Love your traits according to family and friends...I was too afraid to go that route!

Stephanie Faris said... [Reply to comment]

Everything's better on a stick? I'm getting a kick out of that blog name. Thank you so much for my award! Someone once said we all could be classified as stubborn and I think he's right. Maybe you're stubborn because you know you're right!

Angelia (Texas) said... [Reply to comment]

Ha, I love all the diffrent views of your traits. I think they all add up to a spicy spunky lady. Luv it!

Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH for the award. I will honor and do it justice very soon. Very exciting!!

Maureen@IslandRoar said... [Reply to comment]

Aw, I gave this award to SuziCate; I'm SO glad she gave it to you.
And all the best woman are bitches. I know I am!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

That was fun...

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Suzicate...After doing it, I thought maybe I shouldn't have. I was not prepared for all the negitives.

Stephanie...Your Welcome! I can be super stubborn, because YES I know I am right!! LOL

Angelia..."spicy spunky lady" I like it!! Your very Welcome!

Maureen...Thanks for giving it to someone who likes me. LOL!

Grace...Glad you had fun, come back to the funhouse anytime! LOL

mch3n said... [Reply to comment]

You are so very hilarious. All we do on the phone is laugh. We laugh more than we talk you know it's ture!
Love ya sis.