Saturday, May 1, 2010

Frustrating For Me and Painful For Taco Bell

Well two things were occupying my day yesterday.

First: Trying to make my brain explode! I've been trying to get my signature added to my posts since Thursday evening. Jimmy over at Just My Opinion has been trying to help my inadequate brain to get it done.
I told hubby I wish he knew about computers and he say "I know how to stay away from them!" LOL!
Believe me..even for my brain this thing is a huge puzzle, literally scratching my head! I got the pic but for the life of me can't get it on the post. I might have it figured out before I am done writing this post, but I highly doubt it.

Second: Taco Bell has been is pain today. His old age is catching up to him, I think. He has had me worried all day! I noticed it Thursday evening, he all of a sudden let out a yelp and then again later on. Within six hours he had yelped 4 times and this morning he wasn't in bed with me. I found him laying in the office on their pillows. He has never done that, so I knew something was wrong.

Later in the day I noticed some strange behavior. I was sitting right here in the office and looked around on the floor and he wasn't here. I got up to find him standing on the rug in front of the sink, just standing there. He was acting as if it hurt him to lay down or move from where he was. I tried to pick him up, but putting my hands around his ribcage made him yelp.

I put off giving him his half a baby aspirin cause I thought his usual morning pains would eventually ease up as the day went on as they usually do. Well not today! I did give him his aspirin, but didn't see any results from it for two more hours.

It was a ruff day for the both of us!

I wanted to share some random pics with ya.

Chair stealer..

Remote Control King..

First lizard of the season..

Just as long as I get some covers..

Cat in the hat..



Sigature,Heather

16 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I don't see any lizard. Here lizard, lizard, lizard...

Cute pics...and I'm so sorry your goggie is not feeling well

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I missed the lizard too... I love the remote control stealer!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

LOL - Dad in the chair could be some poster for something - I don't know what for - but something! -love, Jennifer

p/s - sorry to hear that Taco is having trouble

Lucy said... [Reply to comment]

How in the world did you get your signature? I have been trying for years Are you going to take Taco to the vet? If you have never tries cosequin for still joints, it works wonders. NOT FOR YOU BUT FOR TACO.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

The Lizard is exactly in the middle of the pic. Click on the pic for larger viewing. He's so cute!

Kendra said... [Reply to comment]

Hope your dog gets to feeling better! And I'll have to enlarge the pic because I didn't see the lizard either! It's like one of those optical illusion pictures!

Angelia Sims said... [Reply to comment]

Cute pics and oh look there is your pretty signature!

Hope Taco Bell is okay. I hate it when our animals are sick. Heartwrenching!

Great job with all the changes you have made on the blog. So pretty!

Jimmy said... [Reply to comment]

Looking good Heather,

Sorry that Taco is not doing good, I hope whatever the problem is that it gets better soon.

Yes you have to click on the picture to see the lizard, pretty cool.

Lifeofkaylen said... [Reply to comment]

Poor Taco!
Poor Google!

Love the pics--esp the cat in the hat one. :)

Pseudo said... [Reply to comment]

I don't see the lizard either. But I could just go outside. We have a gazillion out there.

Love the sleeping pets.

Smart Mouth Broad said... [Reply to comment]

I hope TB is feeling better. So hard to see them in pain. Great pics!

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Grace...So sorry you couldn't see the lizard. Thanks.

E.D...Yeah that remote control king, thinks he is in charge, but really I could care less about tv.

Jennifer...Poster boy of LazyBoy! LOL!!!!

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Lucy...I will email you about the signature.
We aren't going to take him to the vet just yet, if it gets worse then yes.

Kendrasue...I guess cause I took the pic, I know exactly where he is and have no trouble finding him. Sorry for the optical illusion! LOL!

Angelia...Thanks! We are in the mode of wait and see with Taco, it is aweful knowing there isn't much that can be done.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Jimmy...You are such a jem! You were such a huge help AND so generous! Thanks!

Kaylen...Yes poor google! Liked to have drove me crazy with tecno talk that I don't have the brains in the first place! Yes poooor google! LOL!!

Pseudo...No fair, that would be soo cool!

SMB...It is torture to watch him suffer. I hope it gets better soon.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Awesome, I see you figured out how to get your sinature on your post. I have no idea how to do that!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I found the lizard right in the middle of the picture he is an off colored yellow. Very nice pictures!
I hope Taco Bell is feeling better. Did he jump off something and hurt his ribs? Or is it old age creeping up?
Beautiful Blog!
Gerardine