Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tagged and Awarded by Jimmy!

I have been tagged by Jimmy over at Jimmy's Opinion


Easy Five, Five Times

Question 1. Where were you five years ago?

1. Going to my bf's everyday to help her get things done around the house, while she was going through chemo for breast cancer.

2. Planning our long (15 years) awaited wedding.

3. Re-adjusting to life with hubby being back to work after being home for two years due to injury.

4. Started weening myself off of my 20 year road of drinking , on to the road to quitting for good the next year.

5. Had my first clean pap smear ever! I know you boys really wanted to hear that, but I celebrated!


Question 2. Where would you like to be in five years?

1. Alive and older.

2. The winner of the Lotto (hey, I'm a dreamer).

3. If not: than right here in my little house, but all repairs finally done.

4. Smokeless (again, I'm a dreamer).

5. In a new truck!


Question 3. What is on your to-do list today?

1. This.

2. Catch up on my reader's list.

3. Laundry.

4. Mail out the money for a piece of pottery I am buying from Tinkerschnitzel.

5. Research how much a giant tire is worth and post it on Craig's List.


Question 4. What snacks do you enjoy?

1. Sunflower seeds.

2. Cheesy garlic bread.

3. Yogurt.

4. Cottage cheese.

5. Ritz crackers.


Question 5. What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Well If I didn't die from the shock, I would scream.

2. Take care of my parents so they can live happy and not have to worry about money anymore. Dad can have his junk yard and mom can have a place separate all nice and pretty. I'll make sure there is a fence down the middle with a gate! LOL! Love ya mom!

3. Travel the world and take lots of pics.

4. Collage funds for the next generation (so no one gets left uneducated like most all my friends, family and me). Houses on property (so no one has to move cause they can't pay their rent or the land is being sold out from under them). Cars/trucks/vans that are reliable and no worries of not having a ride or being stuck out in the boonies and can't get anywhere unless you walk.

5. Donate to charities that serve the needy people and animals.

OK now for the tagged ones to be named:

Lucy@Day to day life
Kendrasue@Life in the slow lane
Mrsbear@Outnumbered two to one
Laufa@Morgan's Madness
Lisa@Try all of column B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Award

Jimmy also gave me this beautiful award!


I'm to tell yall seven things about me. Hmmm, what don't yall know already?

1) The good neighbor was out by the road weed eating and I ran out there and pointed down in front of my gate and he got that weed I keep forgetting. I couldn't pass up the opportunity!

2) I just helped my dad learn how to put his pictures on a cd.

3) I walked and walked yesterday (taking pics with new camera) just out of curiosity of where the road goes. When hubby got home we went and measured how far I went..3 miles round trip.

4) I'm horrible about remembering to take some thing out for dinner. Let me go do that right now while it is on my mind.

5) I still get breakouts like a teenager.

6) I was researching ancient ruins and was horrified to see pics of great ruins with graffiti all over them! Mad me mad actually!

7) I am in love with my new camera!! It takes such great pics compared to my old one. Such great color and even great pics in my dark house.

Now I am supposed to pass this on to 15 bloggers, I'm a rule breaker and am only going to do seven.

Mindy@Suburban Life
Tinkerschnitzel@Zombie Mommy
Jen@Starting Over
Jen@Sprite's Keeper
Erica@Pines Lake Redhead
Kaylen@It's Serious this Time
Jen@The South Dakota Cowgirl

Phew, that is done! That took hours!
Yall have a great day!


Sigature,Heather

4 comments:

Spot said... [Reply to comment]

Yay for more awards for Heather! Yay for getting to learn more about you! Congratulations!

♥Spot

Joanie said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats on the well-deserved award!

Good luck on quitting smoking... I now how difficult it is but you can do it!

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Jimmy said... [Reply to comment]

I'm impressed and proud of you Heather!!

Way to go!!

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said... [Reply to comment]

Oh wow! I got an award and didn't even know it! Thanks so much for sharing!