Thursday, May 6, 2010

I have Issues!

Sleeping issues:

I have been getting maybe 5 or 6 hours of sleep, except for Teusday when I slept for 10 hours. I am soo off on my sleeping hours! A little here and a little there. It's getting pretty tiring! Last night I stayed up to get hubby off and then stayed up till nine in the morning! (More on that later) I slept till noon, let the dogs out and slept till two. Seems like I slept the day away but really it was only five hours of broken sleep.

Internet and phone issues:

The reason why I stayed up till nine in the AM..
Yesterday around two, I tried to log into the internet and got nothing. I figured all the numbers where having difficulties from an overload of people logging in. I decided to forget it and moved on. I eventually noticed a real loud hum in my house phone, but really didn't pay it much mind. Later in the evening I again tried to connect to the internet and it said that all the access numbers were not getting an answer. I called the internet company and the guy came to the conclusion there was too much interferrence with my phone and that was causing the failure to connect. I called the phone company after checking all possible interior problems and concluded the problem was on their end. They guy sets me up with an appointment for 8 am.

8AM!! By time that rolls around I am feeling nauseous, weak and like the walking dead! My dogs were very confused as to why we wasn't going to bed already. Baby girl kept sitting pretty and trying to get me to follow her to the bed. She was just looking out for me, so sweet! Hubby called and woke up sleeping beauty/beast at 8:45. Yeah I made it till 8:20 and passed out on the couch!

Hubby says "Hey there is no static!"
Hmmm, that's interesting. (In the slurr of someone barely thinking)
Hubby..Did they get there already?
No, I wouldn't think so. I was only asleep for 20 minutes and they said someone had to be here. So I'm guessing he would have knocked on the door. The dogs never barked.
I guess I need to call them an see what's up.

I call them and asked if he had been here. I found out that the so called appointment was for today, but anywhere between 8am to 8pm! How can they call that an appointment!!

Truck Issues:

Hubby called yesterday and suggests that I take the truck to the car wash, to get all the pollen off of it. I debated this in my head and had told myself NO! I did not feel like getting dressed and then getting soaking wet washing the truck. I sat and tried to ignore the nagging going on in my head, needless to say I went to wash the truck!

I noticed there was something not right, just a few miles down the road. The truck was increasing its speed with out my help and even up hill. It was freaking me out and putting pressure on the brakes to slow it down took all my leg power. Something to mention to hubby, mental note. I then took it to the gas station and when I went to get back in it to leave, it didn't want to start. It eventually did, Thank goodness, but again something to crap hubby's day out with. I was scared but thankful to get it home. I was very upset, not only is hubby going to be upset, but if it is something major..I won't get to go to spend time with mom on Mother's day.

I would say yeterday and this morning were something I would like to soon forget. Maybe tomorrow will be better and MAYBE my truck will fix itself like my phone did! LOL!!!



Sigature,Heather

15 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said... [Reply to comment]

It seems like if it's not one thing it's another. glad you at least got the computer working!

Jimmy said... [Reply to comment]

It is nice when things fix themselves, like the phone because by the time the appointment time comes and goes you probably could fix it yourself, I hate it when they give us times like that.

Seriously I hope the issue with the truck is a minor one.

I tagged you in a post on my blog for an easy one to do :^)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Well, I hope things turn around and you have a lovely weekend and a fabulous Mother's Day!

Tinkerschnitzel said... [Reply to comment]

I say just go back to bed and forget the day ever happened. Here's hoping your truck fixes itself!

Lifeofkaylen said... [Reply to comment]

Whoa--a 12 hr window for them to come by?? Who does this!!! No fair.
You have dial-up? I didn't even know that was still available.

Scary about the truck!! I hope it's nothing serious.

Dorothy said... [Reply to comment]

Wow, you had a heck of a day, hope the weekend is better, and that the truck issue is minor.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Lucy said... [Reply to comment]

Our gas co. or phone co. gives us from 8 to 12 and from 1 to 5 for an appointment. Hope the truck turned out to be minor. I my be 80 but my eyes can still see a good looking doctor!!!lol Thanks for stopping by and your good wishes.

Lisa said... [Reply to comment]

Don't worry be happy Heather :)

Happy Mother's Day.

A Valdese Blogger said... [Reply to comment]

I never wash pollen off our truck. I figure that's what rain is for.

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said... [Reply to comment]

I hope you've figured out what was wrong with the truck, that it wasn't major, and that it won't cost a lot or be too crazy hard to fix. Hopefully you got to see your mom on mother's day!

Mrsbear said... [Reply to comment]

Gotta love those vague 12-hour window appointments. Ugh. They always show up at the end of the schedule too, last possible minute when you think they won't be making an appearance at all. Ugh.

Hope you get all your "issues" resolve. Just the sleep schedule would make me feel like I was in the Twilight Zone. ;)

Lucy said... [Reply to comment]

I hope you had a great day and made all the cruddy ones disappear.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

MenoNewMom...Seems like everything happens at once. Unfortunetly the computer only worked for a short time and I went the whole weekend without internet.

Jimmy...I spoke too soon. The phone was tempermental and gave up that night.

Suzicate...thanks, they half way looked up. So I'll take what I can get.

Tink...That's the best idea ever! Thanks.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Kaylen...Yup it took them all friggin day to show up, Drove me crazy!
Thankgoodness for dial up or I wouldn't be online at all. We live in a dead zone for high speed.
The truck is still a mystery.

Dorothy...Thanks. We are still working on the truck.

Lucy...LOL!!! You go girl!

Ocean Girl...Thanks! I try to be happy most of the time, but every once in a while these bad days creep in.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Valdese...My truck already doesn't look like it has been washed. Hubby washed his and the next day it rained.

TSDC...Still working on the truck, not sure yet how major, but hubby said something about having to take the bed off! Sounds major to me!

Mrsbear...Yeah this guy showed up and never even told me he was here. I had to call and find out.

Lucy...The cruddy ones have been put on hold till this weekend.