Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Laughing

With the help of Sister J, I managed to get the stamps in the Memes tab to work properly.
Thank you Sister J for being my tech support.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While on the phone with her; sitting on the back porch, with my back to the door:
Whisker’s was pawing on the door from the inside. I put the phone up to the door so she can hear it and we both were laughing our butts off.
He does it all the time, but as soon as I come in he calms down. Crazy cat!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hubby gets up from his chair and says “Goodnight Dear” and Taco and Stitch start growling. He comes over to my chair to kiss me goodnight and they come unglued and get real nasty. Hubby and I kiss with at least one eye on them. They calm right down when he walks away. As soon as hubby lies down on the couch, Taco goes over and snuggles up with him. Hubby tells him “I don’t want cha, you mean old dog!” But yet he lifts the covers for Taco to get under, as he says it! This is our nightly entertainment. We laugh our fool heads off, every night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hubby comes into the office where I am at, with the dogs on their pillows under the covers and says “Goodnight Dear”. Ha ha ha… hubby exclaims “♪You can’t get me♫!” We try to kiss, but we are both laughing too much at the growling on the floor. Hubby says “I’m going to start saying GND”. I am roaring with laughter and tears are flowing out the corners of my eyes!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hubby and I both use our TV trays in the living room when we are sitting down to supper. We always eat with an audience, like… three pairs of eyes on hubby first (till he announces “All gone” and pushes his table away from himself, then they all turn on me. Makes me laugh all the time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cooked hubby a nice steak dinner with sautéed mushrooms, (very rare for me to cook a steak) he is sitting there chowing down and drops a piece. Before he could even look to see where it went, it was being chewed on by Chaquita! She has the best spot in the house, she sits right under the table in-between his feet. Hubby says “No such thing as a three second rule around here!!” I laughed, but then I was thinking it is a good thing Chaquita got it, because if he had tried the three second rule I would have been grossed out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called hubby the other day and told him I needed for him to stop at the store on his way home.
Hubby… NO store!
Me… But I need you to!
Hubby…Why?
Me…Well if I tell ya, you won’t want to do it.
Hubby…I already don’t want to do it!
(He hates to stop anywhere when home is his destination)
Me…Well, I need you to pick me up some…lady things.
Hubby…GO TO THE STORE!! The truck runs!
Me…Not well enough for me to trust it.
Hubby…GO TO THE STORE!!
Me…Fine!
I didn’t go.
Hubby gets home and NO he didn’t go to the store. (It is really hard sometimes to tell if he is kidding)
Hubby…That will learn ya!
I laugh, but yet I’m a little puzzled.
Me…That will learn me what?
Hubby…That will learn ya to have a years supply so you won’t run out!
Hysterical laughter!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sigature,Heather

9 comments:

Lucy said... [Reply to comment]

Spunky can not stand for mew to go in the kitchen if Joe is fixing his food. He thinks I am going to eat it. He parks himself right in the door frame and does not move until his food is right in front of hum.

Angelia Sims said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my goodness. LOL @ about the three second rule. Same way in our house. Salem is a sharp eye!

Ya'll are too funny. :-)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

You two are too funny. Add in the dogs, a constant source of entertainment!

DrSoosie said... [Reply to comment]

You sound very happy with hubby...I feel the same way about mine!! Glad I stopped by to follow you. It is bright and cheery here.

Tinkerschnitzel said... [Reply to comment]

Seriously, you two have WAY too much fun!

Jimmy said... [Reply to comment]

And just another reason I am happy I found you my Good Friend :)

Jerry said... [Reply to comment]

We've learned that if we want to keep the dogs out of the conversation we have to spell stuff.

Maureen@IslandRoar said... [Reply to comment]

I love the stories about you and Hubby; you're both so funny. And all those canine/feline kiddies you have just sound so fun.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks to everyone. Glad I could make all of yall laugh! It's a roaring riot around here.

Dr.Soosie...Thanks for dropping by and following!