Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Woes with me!

Just a quick note...
Phone issues is still unresolved! Ever once in a while I can get online, but it is a crap shoot as to how long it will last. Yesterday it was 20 minutes and then again for a whole 30 seconds. I am at my wits end as to what to do. The repairman says he has been here twice! I have been working in the yard for two days staight and have yet to see him pull into my driveway. Why he is lying is beyond me!

I will be back when ever I can. I feel like I am stuck in a time loop that has no end! I'll just be here going round for round with the insanity of it all!

If I can't get back before the weekend...have a good one.


Sigature,Heather

8 comments:

Joanie said... [Reply to comment]

Oh that sucks, Heather! Hope your problem gets resolved quickly!

rockygrace said... [Reply to comment]

There's nothing more frustrating than a repairman who doesn't show up - hope your problems are fixed soon!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

That's ridiculous. Ask to speak to a supervisor. Do you have a cell phone? If so does your cell phone company offer air cards?

Lucy said... [Reply to comment]

I doubt this will; get to you. I tried 3 times earlier and I get directed to an error box. Hope it gets fixed.

Angelia Sims said... [Reply to comment]

Gee Heather! That's awful! What is wrong with customer service these days. My mom deals with the same thing in the country. Hang in there! Nice that you are getting stuff done though. :-)

Jimmy said... [Reply to comment]

Wow Heather,

I agree with asking for a supervisor and making sure the repairman contacts you before doing any work so you know he is there, this type of customer service is uncalled for and I hope they get your problems fixed soon as you shouldn't have to put up with this.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Joanie...Thanks, me too!

Rockygrace...Ah yes, I know you know how it is. I wouldn't be so mad if I hadn't actually seen him just drive right on by and not stop.

Grace...This is the house phone, the only phone line I have for internet. I did ask to speak to the superviser and learned that all they do is make out the work order and then it goes to another company for repair. It is the other company that is not doing there job.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Lucy...Thanks, got it! I don't know why it would do that, I'll have to look into that.

Angelia...I was asking the same question! @0 yrs ago I would have had someone come to the door and make sure everything was in tip top shape before leaving. I think those days are gone.

Jimmy...I told them they need to see about finding another contractor to do repairs because they are getting riped off and cause me to blow my top at the wrong people.