Over at Menopausal New Mom, she got this questionnaire from Redhead Dancing. Go check out their answers (if you haven't already), before you get bored to death with mine.
The questions are:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
And my answers:
1. LOL! I am easily amused!
2. Bitch! I missed where this word became a good thing, in my book it is still a very bad word!
3. Creatively..turns me on (excitedly) to find something I can make look better at a super cheap price.
...Spiritually..turns me on (as in gets me all worked up) Someone starting a discussion with me about religion.
...Emotionally..turns me on (as in gets the waterworks flowing) The sad things that happen all over the world. I can't even handle the ASPCA commercial.
4. Lack of good old fashioned MODESTY..I will never understand women going around showing their boobs, bra straps, underwear and butt cracks. The list could go on and on.
5. I guess right now it would be the word "Fuckin". I've used it a lot lately (hangs my head in shame). My fuckin new neighbors!
6. The sound of silence
7. HONKING HORNS!!!! Music booming my house.
10. I thought you would never get here.