Spot made an interesting comment on yesterday's post. I was so brain dead, I didn't even think about the fact that most of yall are buried under snow. I'm sorry!
But seriously, if you could see my yard right now, you would agree it needs to be mowed. It is weird, but I think this part of Texas is going through an identity crisis. The grass is getting tall, bushy and patchy in areas. The peach tree has already started budding and is getting ready to bloom. Looks like we won't be getting any peaches this year.
So anyway, I went outside and took pics.
The peach tree buds.
1) The grass (in spots)is taller than Chiquita. If she gets in to it, she has to bunny hop her way out.
2) The area where hubby's broke down truck was sitting. You can see the ruts it made, cause the ground is still muddy.
3) Between the house and my truck. That grass has taken over a part of my little flowerbed.
4) I don't know what is up with this patchy area. It looks ridiculous!
5) My little flower bed isn't even visible, through all that tall grass.
6) As you can see my plants have the winter look (if not the dead look), but the grass looks like an evergreen!
So there ya have it folks. My over grown, needs to be mowed and way off it's season, yard.