Monday, August 2, 2010

Hubby Humor

I had a post in mind, but seriously it started to get gloomy and way off target.
So I opted to share some of hubby’s funnies from this week.

Sitting and watching an old John Wayne movie and all is quiet between us for a good while, just enjoying the movie.

Suddenly out of the blue he proclaims that he is missing the race! Oh the horror, don’t let the boy suffer by missing a race. Then I think and say…”Hey, it’s Saturday”! He only watches the Sprint series most generally on Sundays.

He says “But it’s the Nat...Nat...Nat...daggummit!
I but in and correct his stutter…The Nationals?!
Hubby…Yeah that’s it!
I am already working towards a full blown laughing streak and hubby chimes in merrily “Shut up, my record got stuck”
That did it, I was done for! Side splitting LMAO!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was talking to my BF the other day and she commented on how long it has been since we had come over to visit. That it is a strong possibility that if she was to pass my hubby on the street she wouldn’t know it because she had done forgotten what he looks like!

When hubby came home that evening, I relayed the message to him. Hint, hint!

Hubby comes home Saturday evening and tells me that he went by there today. (No usually when he says that he is talking about driving by there, not actually stopping) He parked his truck at the end of their dead end road and walked all the way down to their driveway.
He stood outside and called her (on the phone) to come outside.
She comes to the door and he throws his arms up in the air and yells…
“There you've seen me, remember now?!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, hubby informs me that he is working all weekend and will have Monday off. It does put a little kink in or schedule, but we can survive without bread for one more day.
Hubby says he told BF that we would be coming over Monday after all the chores (grocery shopping, auto zone and post office) and installing a new window unit in my bedroom (old one died 3 days ago) were done, IF there was enough time.

I got to thinking about the installing of the window unit. When hubby came through the door last night, I asked him…
Was BF laughing when you told her about the window unit?
He says “No, why?”
I start laughing.
He says "WHY? I forgot, tell me"
Laughing harder...
Cause the last time you installed a window unit into a window with no glass, it took you ALL DAY!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We will see, if I ever make it over to visit with BF! Knowing him he is going to hurt himself and be in a foul mood by time it is over. AND we wont be going anywhere after that. Who knows he might surprise me! Naw, just won't do the window unit, it took him two years to getting around to putting the last one in at the old house!


Sigature,Heather

4 comments:

SuziCate said... [Reply to comment]

I hope al gets done and you get to see your BF. You and your hubby crack me up with your conversations!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Love him saying his record got stuck. too funny....

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

@SuziCate Thanks. Hubby cracks me up all the time.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

@Peggy Yeah his record gets stuck a lot, well so does mine at times. He does find some of the funniest things to say.