I was tagged by Suzicate (months ago)to tell you ten things about me that you don’t already know. I bet you thought I missed that or forgot about it. NOT, just lazy.
1) I am a stocker. I stock up on household items. A habit that was formed when hubby started hauling locally. The job is weather based and the winter months checks can be very small. So I stock up for us to make it through the winter. I sound like a chipmunk! LOL!
2) I love any candy that involves chocolate and peanut butter. Reese's are my weakness! I have to stay away from the candy isle at the store!
3) I have awful feet. Some people are so blessed to have beautiful and/or pain free feet. I am not one of them! My toes never grew right cause my shoes were too small as a child, they curled. The bones are not straight, they give me hot burning pain from time to time and I have one toe that loses feeling. I also have a friggin bunion!!
4) I eat Tums like crazy. I have heartburn all the time.
5) I am hooked on Jewel Quest Solitaire!
6) I am obsessed with the silverware drawer being perfect. Everything must be in its proper slot. Hubby messes with me all the time, by throwing the silverware in the drawer! Even stuff that don't belong in that drawer!
7) My Dictionary and my Atlas are the most frequently opened books in my house. The dictionary...cause YALL USE A LOT OF BIG WORDS!!
8) If the phone rings in this house it is 98% of the time someone in my family. Mom, Dad, sister, brothers, SIL's, niece and even MIL's!
9) I must have a night light on. Not that I am afraid of the dark, but this is more for the reason that I am a clutz!
10) I love to watch birds. Hummingbirds are my favorite. I put out two hummingbird feeders and sit on the patio with my coffee and just watch.
Now, who to pass this on to?
The Locals Love It
Pines Lake Redhead
out of the boondocks and into the burbs...
Life in the slow lane
Here is what I think...
Day to Day Life
Okay folks, I'm done! That took up so much brain power, I'm going to have to go take a nap to reboot!