Friday, May 30, 2014

Week 2 of Plexus...

Today is day 9 and I have lost 8 lbs and 21 inches! I don't know where or how it is going but I sure am happy to see it gone. So far I have been sleeping better, no night sweats and definitely have more energy. I haven't changed my diet other than drinking lots of water. Which in a way does change your diet cause your too busy drinking your daily dose that you don't have time and your too full to snack. The only draw back is the need to pee ALL THE TIME! Haha

Today is day 11 and I have lost 10 lbs and 24 inches! It is soo wonderful I keep going back to my scales and tape just to make sure I got that right. Now I do have to confess something. As I stated before about the swelling in my feet, ankles and legs... I was told that that could be water and I should take water pills. I did take water pills for 3 days and it helped alot in the swelling but I stopped taking them cause I wasn't sure how they were reacting with the Plexus and/or changing my results.

Today is day 13 and I haven't lost any more weight but I did lose another 1/2 inch on each thigh... 10 lbs and 25 inches!

I am still drinking all my water. Sounds like such a simple sentence but in truth some days it can be pretty tough to get in that last bottle, there have even been some days that I was that last bottle short.

I just want to get this put to words... Not everybody's  results will be the same. Everybody is different, each body reacts in its own way, everybody lives different lifestyles. My lifestyle for example is... wishy-washy. I could spend all day here at the computer, in my chair crocheting, at my sewing machine, running errands OR I could be working outside digging in the dirt or trimming limbs. When I do work outside it usually results in super hard work and lots of sweat involved, which as been nearly everyday this week since I could get my feet in my sneakers again.
My point is...your results are your own and not to be compared with anybody else, just as you are you and no one else could be you.
We are not cookie cutters!


*Crap, now I want a cookie*

 Sigature,Heather

0 comments: