Monday, May 19, 2014

Plexus...Day one

Soo as most know today is the day I start my 30 days of Plexus. Well I all ready messed up and have questions.


Take the pink drink 30 minutes before eating...really??? I guess if you live on a schedule that would work out great. Needless to say it took me 40 minutes to drink 16 ounces BUT I must say I was surprised that it tasted good. Then I cooked and ate. Soo the question is 30 minutes from starting to drink it or from finishing it? Bigger question... How important is it to be 30 minutes? Is 20 or 40 or even an hour okay? These are the things I will have to find out.

I actually did drink 116 ounces of water and yes I had people disapprove because of the dangers. I am happy to report that I didn't have any complication other than having to pee soo bad that I couldn't get to the bathroom fast enough! Warning to self ** wear looser clothes, not something you have to struggle with**!

I didn't get to start this the way I wanted. I wanted to be able to add some walking but with a broken toe and swollen feet that is not happening, mostly I am laid up in bed with my feet propped up. It's going to be interesting to see if I get any results with such limited mobility.

Well I guess I better move on to day 2, see ya!

 Sigature,Heather

0 comments: