Saturday, May 17, 2014

Starting Plexus!

Well tomorrow is the first day of my 30 days of Plexus!! My package arrived a few days ago, I promised myself I would wait till my birthday to start and it has been a long 3 day wait! I am excited to get started but slightly nervous about the water issue, I'm sure I can handle the initial 16 oz with the pink drink but the accelerator says to dink 8 glasses of water a day. I might could pull that off but I remember reading that you should really drink half your body weight in ounces of water, I just don't think I can do that one, not yet that is. Anywhoo I am just rambling cause I am nervous.

 I did the weight chart and now I have done a body chart with all my measurement which I have to say gave me a good chuckle. I went from a hour glass figure to a two hour glass figure! (hubby's joke that I thought was hilarious!)


I had to add the neck and on the back is a chart for my swollen feet and ankles which are currently .5 inches bigger than they were just 2 days ago.


Okay soo here we go... These are my big monster measurements and my start weight is questionable, yesterday it was 232 but with the swelling last night and today it jumped to 236.



Sigature,Heather

0 comments: