Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sleeping Spots

Since the moving of everything in my office, I had to move the cats sleeping arrangements.

Peaches's chair was on the other side of my computer table and she would sleep on it under the table and I would beg her to share it with my feet. I do miss having something to put my feet up on. I still can't believe I chose style over comfort in that situation. Oh well, but I'm sure she is glad to not have to share anymore.

Whiskers basket was just on the floor where ever he wanted it, yes he would move it all over the place.

So, now back to having had moved there sleeping spots..

I put her chair at the end of the kitchen island and put his basket underneath the chair. I really didn't think this arrangement was going to work out, since peach and Whiskers don't really like each other much. Well for the most part it really hasn't, but then I saw this and knew I had to capture the moment.



That is the closest I have seen them in awhile, unless it's feeding time!

Well, the moment didn't last long. Peach woke up with me taking the pic and as soon as she realized he was underneath her she froze and started growling at him. LOL!


Sigature,Heather

11 comments:

Jen said... [Reply to comment]

My cats sleep pretty much wherever they want, too.

Lisa said... [Reply to comment]

No experience with furry animals in the house only feathery kinds in the yard and for some reason they are changing their sleeping place every night. I suspect there is a predator prowling at night.

I like your new template. It is mysterious.

Joanie said... [Reply to comment]

I found my 2 cats asleep on my bed last night. They don't always like each other too much either.

Maureen@IslandRoar said... [Reply to comment]

Ah, kitty territorial dynamics. With 5 cats I know them well. Style over comfort, like I tell my daughters: the price of beauty.

Lucy said... [Reply to comment]

I have never had cats except growing up on a farm I always had a barn cat but they were not allowed inside. They are so cute.

Tinkerschnitzel said... [Reply to comment]

Gotta love the cats. Two of mine have been fighting for weeks since one scared the other. I'm not kidding on this, though I hope it will all calm down soon, as they keep waking up my youngest from his naps.

Spot said... [Reply to comment]

My cats sleep everywhere. They prefer to sleep wherever I happen to be, but they will adjust if I'm not home or shut them out.

I have one that can't stand the others. I'm going to have to find her a new home because she is just not happy. And her pottying behavior is reflecting her unhappiness. Which is making me unhappy...

Cute pic!
♥Spot

kathryn said... [Reply to comment]

Aw. Well, we know how siblings don't usually get along, right?

As for beauty over comfort, I can totally relate. I'm sitting here on a steel chair. It looks great! BUT. It hurts my butt like you would not believe...

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Jen...Mine do too but this is where they sleep when I am in the office.

Ocean Girl...I'd be checking for snakes, like that boa you had in the coy pond!

Jaonie...strange how sometimes they pretend to like each other.

Maureen...I don't usually go for style, but I guess I do have some weaknesses.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Lucy...I can't ever remember a time I didn't have a cat.

Tink...Well if they did use to get along, then they most likely will calm down. These two have hated each other since day one.

Spot...Mine do that too, they follow me from room to room. Yeah, I wouldn't be able to handle a cat that had issues with pottying just anywhere.

Kathryn...Oh NO, that would never do! I have given up a place to put my feet up, but to sit in a uncomfortable chair, NO way!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

So funny! My cats have their spots to sleep. with the new kittens in the house the older cats are a bit put out about it. I hope everything worked out alright!
I love the picture.
Gerardine