Friday, April 9, 2010

5-5-5, I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Kaylen over at It's Serious This Time


Question 1: Where were you five years ago?

1..Hiding in the woods
2..Living in the best area
3..Walking to my best friends house
4..playing yatzee everyday
5..going to bingo every chance I could

Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?

1..Grocery shopping
2..Read blogs
3..Ride my bike
4..Cook supper
5..Watch Stargate Universe

Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?

1..Honeybuns!!!!!!
2..Carrot strings
3..Sunflower seeds
4..Ritz crackers
5..Toast

Question 4: what five products do you use everyday?

1..Lysol wipes
2..GermX
3..Dawn
4..Bic
5..Maxwell House

Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1..Buy about 15 acres of land
2..Build a decent house
3..Change my phone number
4..Have that rottweiler farm Eric suggested for security.
5..Start a animal rescue shelter.

And 5 bloggers to pass it on to...

1..Take it
2..if
3..you
4..want
5..it.


(I had to add Question 4, it was missing)

8 comments:

Kendra said... [Reply to comment]

I decided to tag myself! My post will actually post tomorrow (Saturday). most of your products you use everyday are cleaners. I'm amazed (and a little jealous of your cleanliness!). And I love honeybuns too! I would always eat them at my grandparents house every time we would visit. Good memories!

Lifeofkaylen said... [Reply to comment]

Ha - I did leave off #4!! I think #5 was supposed to be the part where you tag 5 people. It's my first meme--I totally messed it up!!! :)

I love bingo!!!

I'm not sure what a honeybun is, but it sounds yummy!

Spot said... [Reply to comment]

I love these where you find out about people!

♥Spot

Jen said... [Reply to comment]

If you change your number, the people you don't want to talk to find out and keep asking people for the new one until someone finally gives it to them. You simply get a new number and only give it to the people you want to hear from. The others can keep calling the old number that you don't answer.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

"Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

5..Start a animal rescue shelter."
This one you don't need to be a billionaire, just have the love of animals, have you seen Rebecca Novak, she is on my Blog list she runs
http://www.shelterangelspitbullrescue.org/

This was a fun post.
Gerardine

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

What a fun read!

Smart Mouth Broad said... [Reply to comment]

This was a fun way to get to know you better.

Sprite's Keeper said... [Reply to comment]

Hm, what are carrot strings? Sound healthy!