Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My December... Day 5

Our local weatherman Bill Taylor says it best... another chilly night on the way.... light jackets for this evening as temps dip into the 50s by 8pm. then we're on our way to a low of 46 in the city...upper 30s possible in the Hill Country. Sunny and Springlike tomorrow afternoon with highs nearing 80. BIG FRONT on its way for Sunday night. This is the weather I love the most during the day but at night it is friggin COLD! Cold makes my back hurt and that is never good, so far that hasn't happened yet but this looming "big Front" that is supposed to drop the temps to lows in the low 30's and highs in the low 50's is gonna hurt. Heaters on full blast PLEASE! Yes, I know it is nothing compared to all the Northern states but I am a admitted Texas wimp! LOL! Sigature,Heather

1 comments:

SueBee said... [Reply to comment]

Keep warm huddled up inside watching all those great golden oldie movies.....me personally...I loathe cold weather!!! lotsa luv Sue