I got this from Joanie @ Joanie's Random Ramblings It looked like fun, so I thought I'd do it too!
1) Dressing up or casual?
Casual all the way!!
2) Most original Halloween costume?
When I was 8, I dressed up as a Victorian lady complete with a lace parasol. Won third place!
3) What would your talent be if you were participating in a beauty pageant?
The talent of losing my voice and looking like a deer caught in headlights.
4) What do the words retro boutique design mean to you?
Hippie style..fringed jackets, super bells, long flowing skirts and leather beaded headbands..ect...
5) What do you see as your greatest achievement?
6) What household chore pacifies you?
Watering the plants.
7) Favorite type of weather?
Cloudy days with cooler temps with the threat of rain. The skies are fabulous at those times.
8) Do you sleep with the sheets tucked in or out?
Out! I hate to feel pinned down.
9) Do you have freckles?
Yes, I do. Even my lips have freckles.
10) Favorite kind of sandwich?
Chicken breast, with sharp cheddar and olive mayo.
11) Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, I could but definitely not for long.
12) What’s your name spelt backwards?
13) What message is on your voicemail machine?
Voicemail not activated. Answering machine..You have reached the Welch Residence, please leave your name and number and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
(all said with a very southern drawl)
14) What was the name of your first pet?
First one I remember was Jeremiah, a orange tabby.
15) Do you believe in karma?
Oh yes! Karma has gotten me a time or two.
16) Do you believe in luck?
Sometimes I think I do.
17) Do you have a nickname?
18) Are you a shopping addict?
Never can afford that luxury.
19) Favorite superhero?
Wonder woman with her invisible plane.
20) Chocolate or vanilla?