Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Waiting for hubby to do something

The living room has been in stale mate waiting for the hubby to do some work under and around the windows. This has been a four month wait and not even a hint of wanting to get it done for me. I haven't been able to continue with the painting or decorating.

Well this morning I woke up and I have had enough of waiting! If he wont do it, I will just have to figure out how to do it myself. I think I have been plenty patient, four months is long enough to get up the gusto to finish it.

Now don't get me wrong, I love the hubby! I just get frustrated with him from time to time, mostly for his procrastination. Especially since he has been home under foot for the most part of a month and still no sign of wanting to do anything around the house.

Now to give the man some praise, he does do the chores I have asked of him. Like...taking the trash to the dumpster on Sundays! Lol!

I know now and should have known then, that waiting for hubby to do something was just wasting time. When we still lived at the old place, he promised me a nice porch, that was 18 years ago! We moved last year and still no porch! LOL!!!

0 comments: