Saturday, September 26, 2009

Small progress in the house.

I have had the hubby home all week due to the rainy weather.

I have only managed to get one project done this week.

I tore out one side of my closet, then put in a new floor and 3 bookshelves.

I spent the rest of the evening filling all those bookshelves.

That was 2 days ago and I still have some muscles hurting.

I have been trying to get my bedroom cleaned out of storage boxes and junk, so I can lay down new floor and fix the ceiling.

I am still hoping to get more of the house done before Thanksgiving.

Most of my family is coming to my house this year.

I volunteered us for it last year, thinking I would be done with the renovations.

Money, man power and the weather have held back a lot of the progress.

If I am lucky I will not lose my gusto.

0 comments: