Saturday, July 13, 2013

Old man wanting a motorcycle...

So the hubs came home with the old familiar words on his lips... I want a motorcycle. (he only tells me this when someone at work has one for sale)

I have heard these words many times in the last 10 or so years, since he sold his last bike. He wrecked that bike and broke his collarbone. Add that injury to the major neck injury and of course the first question in the line of questioning (what is it, why do you want it and how much)  was...

"Who is going to hold it up for you?"
    I can do it! (a little whine in it for me to know that I asked a silly question)

"Why do you want it?"
    For the gas mileage. (Okay, I knew that was coming)

"What kind is it?"
    (he said but for the life of me I can't remember)
      "Never heard of it"
         It's European.
           (The first thing that flashed in my mind was "They drive on the wrong side of the road")

I blurted out (without thinking)...

"What side of the road does it drive on?"

We busted out laughing!!!!!




Sigature,Heather

0 comments: