Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year and Resolutions

Hi, it's me! The girl who was supposed to have done the December challenge and fizzled out on ya... sorry.
 
The first day of the new year is almost over, in some places already. I have had a busy day getting some orders finished up and some started. Although I am soo ready to go to bed, I promised myself I would write at least a little something on this blog that I have truly neglected.

New Years resolutions...

I have 2.

#1... crochet and finish at least one item a week. Sometimes this will be easy to stick with but there are some weeks that I just can't seem to get anything done. So, some work is needed to accomplish this one.

 #2... I promised the hubs that I was going to "TRY" to do at least one new recipe a month. The challenge is 1) remember to do it! 2) find inexpensive and stretchable meals. 3) BAKE! LOL!(for those that know me, will know why that is funny)A lot of work is needed to accomplish this one!

I hope you all had a good 2012 and have an even better 2013!


 Sigature,Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Baking is actually easier than 'cooking' - you follow the directions exactly...the only variable that can mess you up is your oven (which I suppose is a big enough obstacle)...

SueBee said... [Reply to comment]

I will bake when the mood strikes...I love simple easy meals in this hot weather we are experiencing and love my slow cooker in winter.

Hope your year is filled with lots of awesome orders and therefore lots of money :) Have a happy one all the same...