Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blessings on the table

Sitting here and feeling very blessed.
I get something out for us to eat and I think of the person that gave it to us...

Cereal..my mom
Pancakes and syrup...also mom
Peanut butter sandwich...brother and sis
Zucchini...our landlord
Tomatoes...also our landlord
Venison sausage...trucking buddy
and so much more...

Just soo many blessings and they keep coming, makes one wonder what I have been doing right lately...I have no answer for that. I guess that is why they are called blessings, the unexpected return on something you have no clue what it was. All I know is that I am grateful for the blessings and the people in our lives that bestow such great kindness on us. 


 Sigature,Heather

2 comments:

SueBee said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Heather

I have one sentence for you that tells me everything (even though we havent met)about you

"You can tell a person's heart by the way they treat their pets"

You have a heart of gold and people are drawn to that. I have always believed that we meet people for a reason. You are one of the only people that I have ever been able to discuss my past with, and that's saying a lot.

I was meant to "hook" up with you (excuse the pun) through crocheting of all things!!! :-)

So you are blessed and blessings will always come your way...Sue

Carol said... [Reply to comment]

Those blessings make all the trials worthwhile!