Thursday, November 4, 2010

Writer's Workshop: Favorite Actors from my Childhood, Plus One I Adore!

I chose writing prompt #1..What actors from childhood do you think about?


When I was a kid my favorite actors were:


First and forever there was Michael Landon:

Little Joe Cartwright in Bonanza

Pa-Charles Ingalls in Little House on the Prairie
(I soo wanted him to be my daddy)

Jonathan Smith in Highway to Heaven

Then there was Lorne Greene:

Ben Cartwright in Bonanza

Adama in Battlestar Galactica

And of course there was Victor French:

Isaiah Edwards in Little House on the Prairie

Mark Gordon in Highway to Heaven

I can't forget Parker Stevenson:

Frank Hardy in The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries

Craig Pomeroy in Baywatch

Now we get to the man that makes me catch my breathe everytime I hear him speak. The most amazing Sam Elliot:

Gar in Mask

Wade Garrett in Roadhouse

I'm thinking..Wild Bill Hickcock in Buffalo Girls

Virgil Earp in Tombstone

Just to name a few, cause there are soo many more movies he was in that where great.

Ohhhh yeeeaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Excuse me...Brain overload


Hope that was fun for yall!


Sigature,Heather

12 comments:

Carol said... [Reply to comment]

Sam Elliot has the most amazing voice. It just rumbles!

SuziCate said... [Reply to comment]

Goodness, you sure had a lot of favorites! Loved Michael Landon!

Jennifer said... [Reply to comment]

I love 'Little House on the Prairie' and your pick of actors!

Diane said... [Reply to comment]

I heart Michael Landon! I wish he could have lived forever!!

Heather Hart said... [Reply to comment]

I must have seen a different Battlestar Galactica then you... :(

Oh well, great post! I'm visiting you from MamaKat's Writer's Workshop!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Sam Elliot - OMG - Yes!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Very handsome group of men. Do you remember Jon-Erik Hexum? He was cute!

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

@Gerardine Baugh I had to look him up, the name wasn't familar. OMG yes I loved Voyager! The story of his death was just aweful, I had no idea.

Yes yes yes he was gorgeous!!

Spot said... [Reply to comment]

I had a huge crush on Parker Stevenson too! He was my favorite Hardy Boy. And Sam Elliot! Still love him.

And I have to add Tom Selleck. He's always reminded me of my Dad. I think it's the height and the mustache.

♥Spot

Lucy said... [Reply to comment]

We never missed Bonanza I loved " Clint Easdtwood's Make my day"

Rose said... [Reply to comment]

back from my trip. thanks for your comment onmy post. i love Sam E. he's sexy and his voice is wondferful.have a good evenig rose

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I think Sam Elliot is super sexy too!